Okay, so even if you are ridiculously bad at doing handicrafts, and you naturally fuck up every DIY that you try, you will still be able to make these candles in jumpers. Trust me.
Here is what you’ll need for this (fail-proof) DIY:
- Old sweaters and long sleeved shirts, that you don’t wear anymore
- Glass jars (just reuse old jam jars instead of buying some)
- A pair of scissors
- Some tealights
- Coffee beans
- Cut the sleeves off of the sweaters and shirts
- Measure out the length of you jars and cut the sleeves accordingly
- Put the fabric over the glass jar
- Fill the jars with coffee beans and put a tealight on top
Did you actually need instructions for that? Let me know, I’m curious 😉
The roasted coffee beans smell amazing, once the tealight heats them up a little. I decided to display the candles with some pine cones and foliage. The whole thing looks quite pretty as a table centerpiece or can be used to bring a splash of color to a room.
If you liked this post, stay tuned for more! We will be posting new, wintery DIY projects every day until Christmas. So feel free to join our countdown to Christmas and let yourself get into that festive mood 😉